Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sharing the Love...

The response during the first day of the Auction has been amazing. You are all so wonderful!

Today I have reached even deeper into the recesses of my stash and have added some more things to the list, so take a look at the previous post, to which I have added new items #45 - #51. Included are some discontinued Handmaiden and Sweet Georgia yarns, more sock yarns, and a beaded sock kit featuring one of my designs.

For those of you who are not on my yahoo list (they got the link earlier today), here is a glimpse of my dear dad through pictures taken over the years by family and friends, in a short film collage put together lovingly by my half brothers, Seth and Lorin Cushman. I miss you, Dad, and I will always love you...

5 comments:

Vicki said...

What a beautiful tribute to your dad! He surely will be deeply missed.

Birdsong said...

Yikes, everything's already way out of my bid range.. but then that's good, right?! What a great memorial contribution you will be able to make. Dad raised you right.

Kristina B said...

It's very fun, Sivia - although starting to get past my price range... but like Birdsong says, a good thing!

Will keep an eye out...

Spinny Bunt said...

My heart goes out to you Sivia, be well.
Many hugs.

jenknits said...

It looks like your Dad lead a long and proud life. You can tell from the photos that he was much loved by his family and friends. Hugs to you, Sivia.